Delivery & Pick-Ups - We Work Around Your Schedule
At Bodega Discount Furniture, we offer convenient, flexible delivery options that work around your schedule. No reason to take off work or wait around all day! We deliver anywhere within 35 miles from our store. Delivery of your furniture includes professional assembly and setup services as well.
Our professional delivery service is fast and done the right way! We know you’re busy. We set up your furniture as quickly as possible, so your day can go smoothly.
Our delivery team is great at small spaces and tight corners. We recommend delivery for this very reason. We use the necessary protection to squeeze through tight doorways and hallways. Live upstairs? Not a problem! Sofa going in a travel trailer? We’ve done it!
Flexible, Convenient Delivery Services
At Bodega Discount Furniture, we work with an extensive network of importers and manufacturers throughout North America. (That's why we offer such great values and affordable name brands!) We stock most of the items that you see in our showroom and they are available for immediate delivery or pick up. Most other orders are available for delivery within 1 week,however delivery times may vary. On occasion, items must be special ordered or demand for a piece may be higher than anticipated resulting in a delayed delivery time of 1-6 weeks.
What We Do:
- We will schedule your delivery at time of purchase, when instore. For online purchases, we will call you to confirm your order, delivery address and schedule a delivery date.
- Our delivery service will arrive within the 3-hour window scheduled and perform the delivery service.
- We will call when getting close to the time of your delivery to give you a more accurate time of arrival.
- We will deliver your furniture safely to your home and place the furniture in any ground level room of your choice. Call us for a quote for second floor delivery.
- We open, inspect and assemble all items being delivered.
- We recycle all packing materials to protect our environment and insure no debris is left in your home.
What You Do:
- Insure that door openings are large enough for your delivery team to safely enter your home without damaging your beautiful new furniture. Includes removing doors if necessary.
- Measure to ensure that your furniture will fit in the area you want to place it.
- Clear a path from the entry to the room where you want your new furniture placed. Remove all breakable items from delivery path and area where furniture will be placed.
- Insure that someone is home at the appointed three-hour delivery window. Our delivery team is on a tight schedule and cannot wait for arrival of a customer.
What We Do Not Do:
- Deliver to a 3rd floor without an elevator.
- Move existing furniture.
- Remove any items from your home.
- Attempt any delivery that would cause damage to your new furniture or be a safety hazard to our employees. Prior to our drivers arriving snow or any other pedestrian obstacles must be removed. Also, please be sure to move any vehicles from your driveway nearest the entrance to your home so our delivery team has safe solid footing to walk on.
What We Do Not Want To Do:
- Charge you a 2nd delivery fee because no one is home at appointed three-hour delivery window causing our delivery team to leave your home for the next delivery.
- Charge you a delivery fee and a 25% restocking fee because the furniture would not fit thru doorways or fit in the room you desired or would damage the furniture or your home.
On most cases two (2) qualified delivery persons will perform the delivery. They will be able to handle most items themselves; however, in the case of larger items that exceed 250 lbs., the customer must provide adequate assistance to the delivery persons for these items. Items that turn out to be too large to fit in the customer's home, for any reason, will be left in an alternate location at the customer's address. Furniture manufacturers will not accept returns, so please make sure that all items will fit before ordering. This includes the intended location of the items and any doorways, hallways, stairways or elevators leading into the intended location.
Completion Of Delivery
Upon completion of your delivery, you will be asked to sign the delivery ticket confirming your receipt of the product as well as confirming the good condition of the product. We will also ask you initial that there has been no damage to your home or personal property. Any damage MUST be noted on the delivery ticket. Bodega Discount Furniture cannot assume any liability for damages or claims that are not documented on the delivery ticket at the time of delivery.
Bodega Discount Furniture would like to thank you for allowing us to assist you with your home furnishing needs. We understand you have many options when purchasing furniture, therefore our friendly and professional delivery staff will strive to continue to make your experience with us exceptional.